The Girl Who Loves Horror has given your humble narrator the Versatile Blogger Award! Alex extends a big thank you and asks his friends to visit her fine blog where she writes on all things horror: well, at least the imaginary kind.
To accept the award there are a few prerequisites: first, I must aver 7 true statements about myself. Second, I must thank the kind blogger who nominated me (see first paragraph!). The third requirement is to nominate 15 other blogs and contact them...which is no easy task: there are so many fine writers with interesting and intelligent perspectives that I'm bound to leave many out.
- I am a certified Victim Advocate and investigator employed by the Local District Attorney and a trained Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Counselor.
- I never watch “true crime” shows on TV.
- I have a little black and white kitty named Stella Kowalski.
- My fantasy is to attend film school and focus upon editing…while still paying my mortgage.
- I’m an non-theist.
- I have a complete collection of original "New Trend" EC Comics: Vault of Horror, Tales from the Crypt, Crime Suspenstories, Weird Science, et al.
- The first film I remember seeing is Bruce Lee’s ENTER THE DRAGON at the Drive-In when I was 6 years old: I’ve been hooked ever since.
I pass along th Versatile Blogger Award to (in no particular order):